Day One is in the books!
We have loved getting to meet you today! Looking forward to a great three more days.
Tie dye, Music, Capture the flag and a Samsung Smart TV for Just Dance, Youtube Mad-ness and all around meet-your-fellow camper time!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Room check is at 11:00 p.m. Have your showers taken and be back to your rooms to check in with Lydia and Jarrin. Noise needs to be down and out by Midnight.
- Common area for boys/girls is all in the main lounge or just outside the dorms during activity time. Otherwise, girls are on their own floor, boys on theirs.
- Anyone leaving their car in the lot for the camp needs to turn in their keys to Lydia tonight. I think there are five campers left we need to collect from.
- Vending machines are available off the main lounge (around the corner from the laundry station).
- You can order food if it’s delivered before 11:00 p.m.
- Exterior doors lock at 11:00 p.m. as well.
- Breakfast is 7:30 – 8:20. Opening session is back at A&S Allen Auditorium at 8:30.